Your Prime Care Partners provider needs your help to take good care of you. Your visits with us are how we get to know you, develop trust and learn how to collaborate on any health related issues.
We encourage patients to take advantage of the “Annual Exam” which virtually all insurers cover – it’s a great time to look everything over and make considerations for all the health issues that are unique to you.
There are a few things that will help to get started. We have a downloadable form for new patients and we need to know:
- Your health history, ongoing conditions, previous surgeries and medications you’re currently taking.
- It helps to bring some form of valid ID.
- Previous medical records.
- Insurance cards for current coverage.
- Where you fill prescriptions.
Our Prime Care Partners locations have the added benefit of convenient access to Urgent Care for after hours evaluation and treatment. It’s in the same building as Prime Care Partners. A link to the Urgent Care website is here.New Patient Form