Prime Care in Eugene, Springfield, Veneta and Roseburg, Oregon.
Introducing Prime Care Partners, primary care for adolescents and adults. We offer convenient appointment scheduling for your Primary Care needs, complementing our Urgent Care walk-in clinics, which are open extended hours seven days a week.
Why establish a primary care home?
We feel you receive better health care if you have one main provider who knows your health history, who knows you personally and can be your advocate – assisting you in navigating through the health care world.
Who provides Prime Care?
Click here for a list of Primary Care Partners Providers
These are our primary care providers, each with experience in both primary care and urgent care.
The providers at Prime Care Partners strive to deliver the kind of primary healthcare you’ll appreciate, including:
- A personalized approach, with an emphasis on shared decision making
- A place where we know your name and look you in the eye when you walk in the door
- A sense of respect for the individual you are and the decisions you make
- Accessibility to our providers, both in person and on the phone
- Rapid access to the many specialists with whom we have created professional relationships
- Acute and chronic care under one roof, including lab and x-ray services on-site
- Flexible hours
How is it paid for? Which insurances cover it?
Most insurance carriers are accepted, and we also have a transparent schedule for cash-paying folks.
Who may use Prime Care Partners?
We are accepting patients – so call our offices to make an appointment today! You’ll be glad you did. We anticipate this practice will fill up quickly, so don’t delay. Call our offices at the numbers listed below to make an appointment.